Tuna 28 C Console Inboard
2. Relatively high deadrise at transom(20 degrees), makes her much more comfortable in sea way than the majority of boats this size, whose
deadrise is generally in the 13 to 18 degrees range.
3. The innovative, variable width chine flats are wide aft, gradually narrowing , from amidships forward. The wide chine flats aft give the hull extra
lateral stability, while narrow chine flats forward, allowing the hull to move through the water, prevent it from slamming against oncoming chop.
4. The hull itself is 28 feet long, 30 feet including the swim platform(optional).
5. The Tuna 28 IB hull is specifically designed for a mid engine; for those who
prefer a direct drive installation, and an unobstructed aft end of the boat. It is a bit deeper forward to accommodate a Centre of Gravity located
closer to the centre of the hull.
(for detailed construction study only)
1. Assembly Drawings.
2. Parts List.
4. The use of cutting files-CNC cutting.
1. All plate parts, cut and formed.
*Does not include tubing, cleats etc.
**Pending current price check at time of purchase