Tuna 26 Center Console
2. Relatively high deadrise at transom (22 degrees), makes her much more comfortable in seaway than the majority of boats this size, whose deadrise is generally in the 13 to 16 degrees range. This hull is designed for serious offshore work.
3. The innovative, variable width chine flats are wide aft, gradually narrowing from amidships forward. The wide chine flats aft give the hull extra lateral stability and lift, while narrow chine flats forward deflect water, without slamming against oncoming chop. Thanks to this design, Tuna hulls can run at a slightly smaller trim angle at speed, than most other hulls. Tuna hulls get on and stay on the plane at lower speeds than most other hulls.
(for detailed construction study only)
1. Parts list.
3. The use of the cutting files-CNC cutting.
1. All plate parts, cut and formed.
* Can include tubing, cleats etc. on demand
** Pending current price check at time of