Tuna 16 Twin Console
2. Relatively high deadrise at transom(16 degrees), makes her much more comfortable in sea way than the majority of boats this size.
3. The innovative, variable width chine flats are wide aft, gradually narrowing , from amidships forward. The wide chine flats aft give the hull extra
lateral stability, while narrow chine flats forward, allowing the hull to move through the water, prevent it from slamming against oncoming chop.
4. The hull is 16.5 feet long.
5. The Tuna 16 hull is equipped with a “delta pad”, for better lift.
(for detailed construction study only)
1. Assembly Drawings.
2. Parts List.
4. The use of cutting files-CNC cutting.
1. All plate parts, cut and formed.
*Does not include tubing, cleats etc.
**Pending current price check at time of purchase